GM - Finance and Strategy, Global Energy Major
Mumbai | Permanent
- Opportunity to lead strategy of Global Energy Major entering India
- Exposure to variety of projects and fast paced growth
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Energy Giant with presence in over 75 countries. They are making huge investments into expanding their India operations and are looking for expert professionals to lead their investment and business strategy in India.
As General Manager - Finance and Strategy reporting to Director - Business Strategy (South Asia), you will be responsible for evaluating, planning and managing various strategic initiatives. These will include:
- Screening and analyzing various investment opportunities and creating business cases
- Formulating market entry strategy for various business verticals
- Business planning and analysis
- Leading and mentoring a high calibre team
The Successful Applicant
You are a Tier 1 MBA/ CA with 5-9 years experience post qualification. You come from a background in Banks/ Infrastructure Advisory/ Strategy Consulting/ E & P/ Energy.
You have a strong track record of success in your career and are working towards a leadership position in a global organization.
What's On Offer
- Excellent remuneration for the right candidate
- Opportunity to create impact at a global scale in a Fortune 20 company
Apply for this job by following the link: