Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is a world renowned player in IT services with a turnover of over 6 billion US dollars. They have strategic relationships with multiple Fortune 500 players and are aggressively expanding their reach across the globe. They are looking for an experienced General Manager who can head decision making for one of their verticals Pan India.
Job Description - Reporting to the CFO, your job responsibilities will include:
- Identify and evaluate opportunities for the company to grow both internally and internationally
- Regularly liaise with banks, taxation officers and regulatory bodies to ensure smooth functioning of the company
- Ensure timely completion of audits and attend to internal audits
- Financing and corporate governance will be a key function
- Supervise and manage all aspects of accounting for the company
The Successful Candidate - You must be a CA with a minimum of 12 years of post qualification experience in the IT/ ITES sector. You must have excellent communication skills and must have demonstrated ability to work under complex conditions to execute strategies. Good business acumen with capacity to manage large teams.
What's on Offer - There is excellent internal growth opportunity with exposure to decision making at a strategic national level.
To Apply - Click here to apply