Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is one of the leading and fastest growing global infrastructure groups in India.With an established brand name, they are looking to cement a strong foothold and hence looking for a GM Finance in Gurgaon.
Job Description - Reporting to the CFO, your responsibilities will be:
- Involved in Financial projections of collaborations / joint ventures envisaged.
- Responsible for preparation and submission of applications to Financial Institutions for financial assistance in form of Term Loans, Short Term Deposits and timely follow up for necessary sanctions, documentations and disbursements.
- Filing returns and attending tax authorities for assessments and appeals.
- Liaising with Senior Officials of Banks, Financial Institutions, Finance Companies, Mutual Funds, etc.
- Arranging Letters of Credit and Bank Guarantee.
- Arranging Surplus Fund Management in terms of placement of inter-corporate deposits to Corporate.
The Successful Candidate - You are a qualified CA with over 12 years of work experience in the financial domain. Prior exposure to Infrastructure industry preferred. Along with strong technical skills, you are also an efficient leader and an excellent communicator. You should be fully conversant with Fund Raising and Fund Management and have a proven track record of effective decision making.
What's on Offer - Industry leading CTC package with added benefits, meritocratic work environment with excellent career progression, international exposure and a high profile role, opportunity to work with a market leader.
To Apply - Click here to apply