Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is India's leading diamond and jewelry company with a vertically integrated business model spanning from procurement of raw materials to after-sales service of diamond jewelry. With exponential growth, international presence across the globe and solid financial fundamentals, our client is planning for an IPO for sustained long term growth and is looking for GM Finance to handle their funds management operations.
Job Description - Reporting to the Head of Finance your key responsibilities will be:
- Supporting the working capital needs of the business by acquiring funds at optimum cost
- Maintaining and scaling up the current fund limits - both short term and long term with banks and other lending institutions
- Negotiate and obtain optimum rates for cost of funds
- Explore potential private equity funding options and relationships
- Pre IPO preparations in a timeframe of about 2 years
The Successful Candidate -
- You must be a qualified CA or an MBA with at least 10 years of post-qualification experience in fund raising especially with PSU banks in the range of INR 300 Cr.
- You must be excellent in negotiation skills and building relationships through persuasion and influence with key banks and lending institutions, especially at senior management levels.
What's on Offer - An attractive compensation in a dynamic environment along with a potential opportunity to lead the IPO process for the organization.
To Apply - Click here to apply