General Manager Finance - Funds Management
Mumbai | Permanent
Opportunity to lead the IPO process for company in near future
Highly professional and merit based dynamic culture
About Our Client
Our client is India's leading vertically integrated diamond and jewelery company with exponential growth and international presence across the globe. The company has solid financial fundamentals and is planning for an IPO for sustained long term growth.
Reporting to Head Finance your key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and scaling up the current fund limits – both short term and long term with banks and other lending institutions with current funds limit being in vicinity of 1000 Cr
- Building, sustaining and leveraging relationships with key banks and lending institutions at senior management levels (typically GMs, Executive Directors and Chairman)
- Negotiate and obtain optimum rates for cost of funds
- Explore potential private equity funding options and relationships
- Pre IPO preparations in a time frame of about 2 years
The Successful Applicant
- You must be a qualified CA or an MBA with with at least 10 years of experience in the area of fund raising with lending institutions especially PSU banks in the range of INR 300 Cr.
- You should have demonstrated considerable achievements in your past experience in terms of negotiating rates and closing deals with Financial Institutions (both public and private).
- You should also have strong management level relationship with PSU banks along with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
What's On Offer
This is a senior level finance role with a potential to lead an IPO with a highly professional and growing organization.
Apply for this job
The reference number of this job is I27820