Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Corporate Finance
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is a market leading and one of the fastest growing FMCG businesses in India. Already into multiple product lines, they are expanding aggressively by widening the product portfolio and hence looking for a GM Finance for their Gurgaon setup.
Job Description - Reporting to the CFO, your responsibilities will be:
- Handling all the financial accounting and controls of the firm
- Participation in all commercial issues' decision making
- Ensuring protection of interest of the company as well as all its stakeholders
- Quarterly closing of books of accounts
- Budgeting, financial planning and analysis
- Liaison with statutory auditors
The Successful Candidate - You are a qualified CA with over 15 years of work experience in the financial domain. Prior exposure to FMCG industry preferred. Along with strong technical skills, you are also an efficient leader and an excellent communicator. You should have a proven track record of cross functional team interaction, analytical capabilities as well as effective decision making.
What's on Offer - Industry leading CTC package along with individual health insurance facility, meritocratic work environment with excellent career progression, international exposure and a high profile role, opportunity to work with a market leader.
To Apply - Click here to apply