Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is one of the biggest MNCs in the retail space.They have a global presence and with acquiring new businesses and growing rapidly they are currently looking for a GM - Finance & Accounts out of their corporate office in Goregaon, Mumbai.
Job Description -
Reporting to the Finance director, you will be required to handle the entire Financial Accounting & Controls related issues for the company.
- You will set up and implement controls and participate in commercial issues decision making and ensure that corporate interests are protected.
- You will be responsible for maintenance of books of accounts and quarterly/annual closing.
- You will be responsible for implementation of company policies and formulation of local policies as well.
US GAAP exposure and SOX compliance is a must.
The Successful Candidate -
- Ideally your are a CA with 10-15 years of experience in the industry preferably in manufacturing space with operations spread all over India .
- You should have worked in an organization with strong focus on internal controls.
- You should have worked in the capacity of accountant as well as a controller and should have had led a team of 15-20 people.
- Your last assignment should be at a fairly senior level with inter functional linkages.
- You should have a fair idea of dealing with tax issues at macro level and should have had handled charge for finalization of accounts and audit independently.
What's on Offer - Excellent remuneration for the right candidate
- Fast paced career progression
To Apply - Click here to apply