(Head of Department - Operations)
Large Third Party MNC BPO
Location - Mumbai (Malad / Thane)
Reports to Vice President - Operations
Operational / Service Delivery:
Ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for the cluster /processes are met as agreed upon with the client.
Identify causes for non-achievement of SLAs, develop action plans, implement changes and review.
Ensure process compliance with all business rules and regulatory directives, and adherence to all operational processes and procedures.
- Responsible for retention management.
- Manage internal stakeholders (helpdesk, training, HR etc.) and client resources to drive SLAs.
- Ensure the staffing model, resource plan and budgetary allocations are designed to achieve key service delivery metrics; ensure that the same are communicated effectively both externally & internally to facilitate business compliance.
- Work in conjunction with the team on projects to ensure smooth transition of new processes.
- Drive continuous improvement in the process.
- Ensure a Business Continuity Plan is in place for all processes.
- Set up an effective governance structure.
- Participate in transition workshops/meetings with client.
- Resolve any conflict arising out of client interaction.
- Ensure high level of interaction and integration with client to drive business for the entity as a whole.
- Achieve highest level of client satisfaction defined from time to time.
- Engage at all levels of client hierarchy.
- Qualified CA / ICWA / CPA with about 10 years post qualification experience.
- Industry (FAO – Third Party) experience essential.
- Minimum team size handled 200+ across multiple clients.
- Desired - experience of transitioning F&A processes.
- Travel flexibility - at least 25% of time.
- Strong communication / presentation skills.
Please mark subject line as 'GM-F&A' and mail to email@example.com