We are looking for General Manager – Engineering & MR For very Large Chemical Company. To Plan, Direct and Control the Engineering Activites of the Organization.
- To lead the Engineering standards in line with business objectives, lead capital projects with a special emphasis on the standards (Engineering as well as EHS) and ensure plant uptime as per targets within agreed cost budgets.
- To lead the QEHS system as MR of the organization,
- Identify improvement areas in existing systems and
- Propose new systems wherever required for management
- Review to improve functioning of the organization.
- Review existing Engineering standards with a purpose to identify the gaps with global standards and have prioritized action plans with special emphasis on safety for bridging the gap with an indication of timeline and cost associated with it.
Duties and Responsibility:-
- Translate the business objectives into plans and breakdown to implementable actions with the aim of supporting the sites in achieving targets.
- Lead capital projects for the sites. Convert process plans to implementable projects through detailed engineering, capital cost estimation, approval as well as implementation. Meeting standards, time and capital cost targets is key.
- In addition to using own resources and expertise for engineering, the incumbent will establish relationships with leading engineering firms for purpose of additional support, & standards up gradation.
- Ensure plant uptime to meet business targets. Find innovative solutions through value engineering to challenges in this area to exceed expectations as reflected in budgets as well as continuous improvements.
- Review the existing QEHS system with a purpose to improve the business focus. Liasoning with the external audit agencies, plan external and internal audits, have action plan to address the non-conformities if any to close the Ncs in time, develop internal auditors.
Contact: Ruchi 9769985161 or email@example.com