To head Commercial department for controlling and monitoring of the business plan in the areas of logistics, planning dispatch and stores and maintaining of accounting systems and enforcing controls.
DESIGNATION: DGM/ GM- Commercial (HOD)
WORK EXPERIENCE: 10-15 years
QUALIFICATION: CA / ICWA (Essential) MBA (Desirable)
- Sr.VP-Operation (administratively)
- President Commercial (Functionally)
- Manager- Excise
- Manager- Store & Manager- Purchase
- Provide leadership and monitor and control the activities of Accounts and the Commercial department including procurement, stores, logistics, Supply Chain, etc.
- Ensure timely finalisation of A/c of the plant.
- Preparation of the Budget and strict adherence of the same.
- Ensure timely preparation of MIS of all the activities in commercial department/Plant.
- Maintain and timely report cash flows.
- Ensure timely dispatch of finished goods to customer in cost effective manner.
- Ensure proper implementation of system of IT department for smooth functioning of department.
- Ensure statutory compliance of the commercial laws applicable to the Plant/Department.
- Monitor the performance of the team and ensure increased efficiency, cost control to maximize profit.
KEY INTERFACES/ WORKING RELATION:
IT Team, Logistic, Purchase, Accounts and costing section as well as the manufacturing team.
CORE / TECHNICAL
- Experience in Steel industry is preferred.
- Sound IT Skills
- Knowledge of accounting procedure, costing, price trends
- Knowledge of Excise /Taxation laws.
DESIRED / BEHAVIORAL
- Excellent Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Ability to plan and organize effectively.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in Touch with:
SPC Management Services Pvt Ltd.
Direct Num +91-11-46545104
Cell Num +91-8800553304