Role – GM Corporate Strategy (FMCG Vertical)
Experience – 8 + EXPERIENCE
Location - Mumbai
- Prepare and implement strategies to acquire deals (e.g. Equities, Non Equities & monetary deals etc) in FMCG vertical in addition to other verticals.
- Pitch deals, negotiate terms and conditions (Deal size, structure, valuation, legal, deal signing) with the internal & client’s Top Management.
- Handle commercial negotiations /legal agreements with clients as well as internal teams.
- Formulate plans to execute strategies
- Monitor and Motivate teams on performance and targets
- Ensure the right clients business pitches and getting necessary approvals for successful deal acquisitions
- Identify companies constantly and generate fresh business leads through innovative presentations, evaluate the deal, and design strategy for deal acquisition.
- Monitor financial/brand performance of acquired deals and ensure their success for continuity in business
- Perform due diligence on clients to ensure success
- Maintain relationships with existing and prospective clients and maintain rapport with internal departments for smooth functioning.
Knowledge and skills
- Domain knowledge of the FMCG/Private equity/M&A/Financial performance of companies
- Ability to build business through strong Business Development/Client servicing
- Excellent negotiation & decision making skills to ensure closures on contracts.
- Excellent people management skills
- Eye for detail
Education & Experience
- MBA from top management B-school (IIM’s, FMS, XLRI, MDI, S.P.Jain)
- 10 - 12 years of overall experience, 2-3 years preferably in FMCG company/FMCG Vertical in Consulting Firms
- Preferred Candidate – Someone from consulting background or FMCG company
Business Development, Strategic planning, PE Funding, Relationship Management/ Key Account Management, New Business Development Initiatives, People Management,
Please forward your updated CV with your recent passport size photograph at email@example.com
Consultant - Media Vertical