Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our Client is a market leading MNC specializing across engineering, health care and having strong footprints in various other verticals. They are a 3000Cr business in India with operations across 45 countries and have over 1,00,000 employees worldwide. Due to the tremendous growth of their Indian operations they have the requirement of a Senior Commercial Finance professional.
Job Description - You would be reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance and managing a team of 4 regional commercial managers. This role is crucial to the business and a brief overview of your responsibilities would involve:
- Analyzing the risk and opportunity and provide mitigation plan.
- Ensure that all commercial offers are submitted after CF & LoA process are complied.
- Play active role in negotiation with Customer for commercial terms and conditions.
- Ensure timely collection from customer.
- Timely issuance of bank guarantees to customer and collection of expired guarantees from customer.
- Collection of C-forms for interstate sales.
- Reconcile receivable ledgers with Customer's books.
- Create provision and review the receivables.
The Successful Candidate - The candidate will be a Cost Accountant/Chartered Accountant/MBA Finance with more than 8 years post qualification experience. You will have very strong knowledge of commercial sales, vendor management, customer negotiations, receivables and and have advanced experience in Accounting and Commercial Functions within the manufacturing industry. You must have exposure to working with senior level stakeholders, working with cross functional teams and leading various projects.
What's on Offer - The successful applicant will be rewarded with an excellent package and both short and long term opportunities for development and progression.
To Apply - Click here to apply