We are looking GM – Business Development for a leading BPO Company with 50 centers globally based at Gurgaon.
Our Client is a leading third party BPO Company with 50 centers globally that that delivers Business Process Outsourcing Services to Fortune 500 companies in the UK, USA, Australia and India in industries as diverse as banking & finance, insurance, retail, telecom, healthcare, information technology, travel and hospitality.
CTC - 25 L – 30 L (incl all)
Edu Qualification - An MBA in Sales and Marketing from a reputed Institute , Exposure to Sales strategy and negotiation courses is preferred
Exp - 10+ Yrs
Work Location - Gurgaon
Desired Industry Background - BPO/KPO/IT/ITES or business consulting industry
Vertical - BFSI,HRO
Process - Domestic Sales/BD Role.
Job Purpose :
FUNCTIONAL/ OPERATIONAL :
- Lead the sales force in front-ending clients
- Ensure Documentation of collaterals, solution development; respond to proposals and information requests.
- Understand client requirements and conceptualize solutions to meet them effectively.
- Make Client specific sales presentations to prospective clients
- Lead the sales team in approaching prospective clients and generate business by doing background work on client information
- Work closely with customer & offshore teams (process transition, migration and delivery) in India and develop implementation strategies
- Compile RFI / RFP for all prospects.
- Ensure customer satisfaction & delivery as per SLAs (in terms of RFPs and RFIs)
- To be actively involved in pricing and contract negotiation
- Generate new leads and conducting prospect research. Manager Lead Generation Team
- Identify client business needs and business challenges, forecast requirements, and work on proposals for customized business solutions.
- Aggressively push the capabilities, credentials and project methodologies of Intelenet Global Services.
- Ensure adherence to client work and audit standards and compliance with legal requirements on requests received from clients
- Coordinate with the management team at Indian operations and ensure required information for the project is sent to the client.
- Responsible for conducting due-diligence and ensure aspects of business requirements are met.
- Support Sales & Marketing initiatives by ensuring pipeline at all levels of the sales cycle, and across verticals.
- To be well acquainted with processes, operations, strategy & financials of the company.
- Ensure Collection & collation information from required sources for initiating new proposals and ensure adherence to timelines
- Assist in maintaining and developing existing and new customers through appropriate propositions, ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison and optimize quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information
- Update management on the status of all prospects
- To have clear understanding of the functioning and hierarchy of each department.
- Develop business cases via workshops for potential new businesses
DESIRED ROLE EXPOSURE
- Pre-sales/account management
- Prior Sales & client servicing experience is preferred
- Experience in selling to multiple levels within an organization will be an advantage
- Exposure to International clientele/corporate business development would be advantageous
MANDATORY SKILLS / PROCESS ABILITIES/ SKILLS
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Capability to develop and maintain strong relationships
- Potential to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Aptitude for negotiating & bargaining.
- Strong Planning and Organizational skills
- Confident and eloquent in written and oral communication
- Analytical Skills, Focus on Quality, Target Oriented, High on Integrity
- Crisis and conflict management
- High follow up skills
- Enthusiastic, Proactive, Team Player, Capable of leading a team, Cooperative
- Comfortable work with numbers
- Excellent rapport building skills, Ability to drive results
- Familiar with Operating Systems (Windows 98/95/2000/XP) and knowledge of Windows (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of writing proposals & documentation
- Adept at communicating across business and cultural barriers to ensure customer satisfaction
COMPETENCIES CRITICAL FOR THE ROLE (BEHAVIORAL):
- Strategic Perspective
- Business Acumen
- Customer Focus expectations and accountabilities for people
- Communication and Networking
- Represents the company in external forums
- Team Leadership
- Leading Change
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Ownership and Accountability for Results
- Learn ability
We need Profiles only from HRO, BFSI only
If the above profile suits you, please forward your updated resume & photograph alongwith the below mentioned details at email@example.com
- Total Exp
- BPO Exp
- Exp in BPO Business Development
- Domain Exposures (BFSI, HRO)
- Edu Qualification
- Current Company
- Current Desgn
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Current Location
- Notice Period
We will provide complete support to get you the best offer.