GM - Banking/BFS BPO (15+ yrs)
Written by: MBA Jobs on Saturday, 30 April 2011
Job Code: 29383
Position : General Manager : BFS BPO for a tier 1 IT Company
Reporting to VP/ Sr VP
Location : Bangalore
- Overall experience of atleast 15 years
- Banking background. Either Investment Banking or Retail banking
- BPO operations and presales experience
- Experience of having worked in or for US and UK geographies
ROLEs & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for service delivery of cash equities/Fixed Income/ process
- Role will include managing large teams, supporting multiple geographies, managing SLA’s managing metrics
- Indirectly Responsible for measuring the daily process metrics and devise initiatives to improve the same
- Responsible for implementing tools and methods as per internal requirements
- Focus on stabilizing the process and meeting the customer expectation while optimizing the cost.
- Implement productivity improvement methods/tools from time to time
- Implement and monitor various development initiatives identified for the domain
- Provide functional support and direction to the team on customer support needs.
- Monitor the performance of the process and assist the teams if required
- Responsible for overall leadership
CRITICAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Strong knowledge of the securities industry (equities/ derivatives / settlements).
- Experience in Investment Banking / Retail back-office mandatory.
- Strong interpersonal and management skills
- Handled large team sizes (500+)
- Ability to work and communicate with people across organizational units
- Ability to manage team consisting of highly skilled team members
- Ability to think strategically and translate strategy into action plans
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to problem solve with a win-win negotiation approach
- Ability to lead people on large, multi-functional efforts and work in a matrix reporting environment
- Excellent Customer facing skills and ability to build rapport with clients.
- Post Graduate in Commerce/ Finance (M.Com/ MFM/) or MBA Finance from a reputed B School
- 13+ years of Post Qualification experience.
- At least 4 years of experience in Investment banking and BPO
- Previous experience in a BPO or Transaction processing business required.
- Demonstrated Experience of handling large teams
Please rush your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org