Asst General Manager/General Manager - Branding
India’s oldest and largest independent Brand Solutions agency with a client list that includes international brands.
The role would necessitate providing strategic brand solutions and building relationships with existing pan Indian Clients. Specifically, bring intellectual and leadership inputs in building and strengthening Key accounts, providing strategic direction for design, conducting market, consumer and retail analysis and managing the operations on the account. The role is holistic and requires mentoring of a junior team as well.
Responsible for the business development and relationship management. Directs a marketing team and provides leadership towards the achievement of growth in line with company vision and values. Establishes and executes plans to expand the customer base in the marketing area and expand business from existing clients.
- Develops a business plan that ensures attainment of company business goals and profitability.
- Mine existing clients for new business opportunities
- Identify opportunities and cross sell different services from portfolio of services
- identify client marketing issues and develop innovative strategies to launch complex, multi-version,integrated design led brand solutions for clients
- Build long lasting client relationships
- Identify potential clients and win businesses on the basis of sound strategic solutions
- Guiding, supporting and ensuring marketing team members meet organization objectives
- Responsible for developing team members.
Reporting to VP Marketing
Education and experience :
- MBA with a minimum of 8 years experience in client servicing, account planning or brand management.
- Work experience entailing brand strategy, business development and business management are pre-requisites.
- Prefer candidates from Branding agencies.
- Not looking for freshers and junior profiles.
Send your updated profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org