General Manager - Advertising Sales
General Manager - Advertising Sales for a monthly comic magazine targeted at the 18-30 urban male.
Brief Job Profile
The General Manager - Advertising Sales will be responsible for generating and growing advertising sales revenue for the entire magazine. He/she will be expected to hire and build his/her own team apart from personally selling print advertising in the initial few months.
The position will be responsible for working with the CEO on the development of sales and marketing strategies. Base location will be Mumbai or Delhi.
- Prior experience in advertising sales (Minimum of 1 Year, Ideal 2-4 Years) - Please do not apply if you don't qualify the above criteria.
- The role will suit someone VERY results driven, self motivated and confident in their approach.
- The right candidate will be disciplined, enthusiastic and able to work toward targets and within very tight deadlines.
- He/she will have a confident, professional and articulate manner necessary to deal with high-level prestigious clients from Blue Chips to Smaller Enterprises, coupled with the drive and determination to ensure this brand’s continued success
- A pleasant personality and excellent communication skills
- Strong contacts and networking skills
Salary Range - 6- 9 Lakhs per Annum (Fixed) + 100% Variable Pay based on performance.
About the Company
Level 10 Entertainment is a pioneering effort to create world-class indigenous comic book content in India. Founded in April 2010, the company was started by Shreyas Srinivas (Former Unilever Manager) and Suhas Sundar (Former Manager, Cognizant USA). The company started by publishing comic books for the teen audience. After winning Bloomberg UTV's 'The Pitch' in 2011, the company went through it's first round of Venture Capital funding through a co-investment between Seedfund and Mumbai Angels. The company currently boasts of stalwarts like Mahesh Murthy (Former CEO, Channel V) and Shravan Shroff (Founder, Fame Cinemas) on its Board. The company is relaunched it's flagship monthly publication 'JUMP' in August as a full-fledged 132-Pg comic magazine targeted at the 18-30 male audience and hopes to create a new category in the cluttered magazine marketplace in India. The company is currently in it's start-up phase and subsequently intends to aggressively expand into the television and digital space in 2012/13.
Please send your resume to email@example.com