Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is one of the biggest players in energy and infrastructure space and is operating as a joint venture between an Indian and multinational company. With major expansion plans in India, they are looking for a GM Accounts for their corporate office in Mumbai
Job Description - Reporting to the CFO, your major responsibilities will include:
- Overall responsibility of Accounts and Finance of the Company
- Timely financial reporting, forecasting & analysis
- Liaisoning with bank & legislative authorities such as Tax/Custom/VAT Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices and other accounting functions
- Explaining billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients
- Interacting with Internal & External Auditors
- Developing and analyzing budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs
The Successful Candidate -
- You are a CA with 8 -12 years of post qualification experience preferably in a Project Management scenario.
- You have hands on experience in managing the Finance and Accounting operations in a structured environment.
- With a strong business acumen, you are an accounting expert who has previously led a team of competent professionals.
- You are a self starter and have excellent communication skills.
What's on Offer - Highly attractive remuneration for the right candidate
- Excellent opportunity to lead the Accounts operations for a market leader
To Apply - Click here to apply