We are looking out for a Specialist Global sourcing for a Electical Switchgear MNC to be based at Bangalore
- Responsible to coordinate globally all supplier product change notifications and multi-sourcing processes across all ITB manufacturing, and engineering Facilities.
- Responsible for driving and coordinating WW process development activities involving best practice creation & standardization, review & updates for PCN and multi-sourcing processes.
- The position is likewise responsible for ensuring the LOBs, factories, quality and sourcing groups work together to understand and manage the PCNs and multi-sourcing activities to ensure continuity in supply and product quality.
- Organize teams globally and drives for the improvement, modification and development of new PCN processes to increase productivity / improve line efficiency / reduce factory downtime time and/or improve quality.
- Facilitates interaction or serve as interface between teams in Manufacturing, Design, Engineering, Corporate Groups and Schneider Electric for both PCN and multi-sourcing activities.
- The position is also responsible to study, review and deploy of process and industry best practices from within and outside of Schneider Electric.
- 65% Coordinates globally the management of supplier product change notifications in the factories and engineering centers globally.
- Identify areas for continous process improvements and work with global process, factory and LOB engineering teams to better measure and execute the PCN process.
- Regular reviews of PCN entry, check if data is captured correctly template filled up & advise supplier if revision is necessary Check PCN entry per reason code & assigned team to review and set action plan and owners Coordinates with supplier for any clarification or discussion as required Coordinates with PCN teams & ensure timely completion Spearheads weekly / monthly meeting with PCN teams if necessary Generates weekly / monthly report of the PCN status reports and gain management support to resolve issues if necessary Generates weekly / monthly dashboard report on PCN pending action item per team and backlog status.
- Evolve current PCN process / tool by defining requirements, workflow working twith cross functional team members. Implement new improvements and changes across org for production release
- 25% Coordinate alternate sourcing activities across LOBs and factories to maximize global sourcing resources
- Review detailed list of sole sourced items globally
- Work with global purchasing and procurement teams to define most critical, high risk components, review where used factories and factory qualification plans
- Recommend and influence factory sourcing plans to optimize global resources
- Review timing of qualifications and highlight potential risks
- Work with factory purchasing and purchasing to define implement further actions to mitigate risks
If this enthuse you, pl email your interest along with your detailed profile to this email id email@example.com