Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Audit & Risk
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client has always been a world renowned big brand in diversified sectors, with more than 90% market share worldwide in specific consumer products. Employees enjoy a peace and happy working atmosphere matched with company's culture. The success of company growth and expansion in India provide employees with ideal working place, regular and well-balanced work pace, competitive salary package and welfare, together with vast opportunities for personal and career development. At present the company is looking for people who are passionate to make a difference at the global level through their experience in process improvement and six sigma experience.
Job Description - Reporting to the Regional Head for Internal Audit, you will be responsible for:
- evaluate risks and controls in (medium and high risk) types of audits whereby audit programs can be customized or created for specific situations/audits.
- Process Improvement:
- Improving efficiencies across diverse business units spread across the world and especially in the emerging markets. Applying lean and Six sigma methodologies to take finance, operations and business processes to the next level.
- Scope of the audit is given, but needs to be challenged where/when necessary. Analyse data using data mining and data analytics, evaluate findings and participate in defining recommendations in order to meet audit objectives.
- Share best practice and define along this knowledge high impact recommendations of the identified risk area's. Working independently, coaching colleagues where required.
- The role requires you to travel to an international destination once for 3-4 weeks, every two months.
The Successful Candidate - You must be an Engineer and MBA Finance from a tier 1 business school with 10-12 years of experience in process improvement, internal controls, internal audit and one or more functional areas of finance/accounting, supply chain, logistics, marketing or sales. Candidates with experience in manufacturing based MNCs and qualifications from IITs and IIMs will be highly preferred. You must have implemented lean, six sigma, key operational business processes and business risk and risk mitigation programs. You should be an expert in finding key business process exceptions and bottlenecks and drive business process improvements with SAP as a supporting tool.
What's on Offer - An opportunity to travel around the world on a regular basis and work in a diverse, competitive and multi-cultural environment of one of the world's most reputed companies.
To Apply - Click here to apply