Our Client's Global Audit & Transformation (GAT) team is a multifunctional organization focused on controllership and simplification values. We foster a dynamic team culture generated by creative, driven, diverse individuals with high aspirations and a keen focus on the future. Our Business Initiatives teams provide our customers effective solutions that are scalable and sustainable while the Transformation team translates critical business needs into innovative technology solutions that accelerate transformation. In Assurances, we mitigate risk through proactive controllership, while all of our teams are focused on developing skilled and driven individuals into future leaders. Our vision is to Partner, Solve and Lead to strengthenl.
Our Operations team manages the architecture, definition, implementation and facilitation/consultation of quality processes and standards in alignment with business objectives and professional standards. We do this by adopting and creating best practices with a focus on driving continuous process improvement. Our team builds and promotes a quality oriented culture in the organization, through infrastructure, communications, and resource planning.
Our Operations team is currently recruiting a Data Analytics Advisor that can advance the quality and maturity of our audit team. This individual will define our data analytics program as well as support our engagement teams to broaden our data analytic competency. The ideal candidate will work with engagement leads to evaluate internal audit plans, review customer risk assessments and controls matrices, in order to design and implement data analytics. Analytics may vary from ad-hoc analysis to computer assisted audit tools and techniques (CAATTS). For targeted engagements, the team member will partner through all audit phases to plan and execute test plans. Further, this team member will provide relevant training to the team to expand our data analytics capabilities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop a plan to implement a data analytics team to support our quality, capability, and maturity.
- Establish an IT partnership to create a data library and speed data gathering for testing.
- Prior to trimester launch, evaluate engagement plans and make recommendations for test plans and use of data analytics.
- Interact directly with audit teams to design and implement audit analytics.
- Effectively analyze, classify, and document functional and technical requirements for targeted engagements. Analyze, design, develop, and implement testing, as well as lead discussion on audit and controls issues, including technical issues related to database architectures, data and systems integration, network access and security.
- Facilitate interviews and workshops, as necessary, to evaluate processes and define solution requirements.
- Present and discuss subject matter expertise on audit, controls, risk management, ACL technology and the implementation of ACL technology.
- Prepare and participate in knowledge transfer sessions.
- Promote quality in our testing by auditing entire populations vs. sampling.
- Enable continuous monitoring by leaving data analytics with the business for ongoing testing.
Desired Knowledge/Skills include:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills at all levels within the organization
- Knowledge of or the ability to learn our audit framework and process methodology
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to distill analytical results into clear and concise presentation material
- Attention to detail and ability to provide and receive feedback is key
- M.Sc / MS / MBA / PG Diploma from Premier Institutes / University's alongwith Undergraduate degree or diploma in a relevant area (e.g. Accounting, Business, Finance, Engineering, MIS, Computer Science, etc.) with an
- Professional accreditation preferred (e.g., CIA, CA, CGA, CMA, CPA, CFE, CISA, ACDA etc.)
- Minimum 10 years work experience, with experience in Internal Auditing and/or public accounting
- Skilled in MS Office Productivity Tools
- Familiarity with financial and operational systems a plus
- Experience conducting financial/operational audits at a Fortune 500 company is a plus
For more details on this role, pl. email to Sneha Diwakar at email@example.com