We are assisting a Big 4 Consulting firm who is looking to hire Manager – Global advisory for Gurgaon Location.
Mentioned are the required skill sets:
- Post graduate qualification (MBA or CA qualification are preferable)
- Four to six years of experience delivering professional services in an appropriate Advisory discipline (Performance & Technology, Risk and Compliance or Foundations)
- Past experience in management of cross-functional teams
- Preferable knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle and Change management process.
- Strong project management skills and experience
Roles & Responsibilities –
- Coordinate the development and deployment of service offerings (including marketing materials, methods, tools, and knowledge resources) in coordination with the onshore Project Manager.
- Manage project budgets related to Advisory Development initiatives, resources and team/stakeholder communication.
- Liaise with and support their onshore management with their ongoing service and product development needs.
- Assist in development and maintenance of effective global networks to assist in knowledge sharing, development and deployment of services, including a knowledge base of subject matter experts/points of contact.
Interested candidates kindly share your profile at email@example.com