GM – Finance / Senior Manager Level / General Manager
Experience: 15 – 20 yrs
Qualification Qualification CA,CS With MBA Finance(Preferred)
Age / Gender 40 – 50 yrs. / Any
The role of the General Manager -Finance is to establish benchmark accounting practices / processes in line with current & future organizational requirements. This includes funds management, statutory compliances, assets management, inventory management, taxation, project costing, foreign exchange transactions and routine accounts activities.
1. Would be responsible for arranging Fund and Non fund basis Finance, Equipment Finance, External commercial borrowing (ECBs), Temporary Over Draft(TOD) and Short term Finance from banks and other Financial Institutes.
2. Personalized liaison with Banks & Financial Institutions.
3. Key role in preparing Business plan and budget.
4. Exposure to raising external commercial borrowing knowledge of FEMA & IFRS
5. Must have ERP Implementation Experience.
6. Fund Allocation for the various projects.
7. Monitors and reviews accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness; prepares and reviews budgets, revenue, expense, and other accounting transactions.
8. Perform detailed analysis of specific accounts; assist in the preparation of reports documenting trends and other analysis to management (Act as an Analyst).
9. Develop systems & procedures for regular monitoring and undertake performance analysis of project.
10. Networking with Financial institutions, Banks, Rating firms, Consultants, Auditors and related agencies.
Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
1. Should have raised Funds and Non fund basis finance, Equipment finance, ECBs, Short term finance and Temporary over Draft (TOD).
2. Should have strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization.
3. Strong problem solving and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
4. Should have successfully handled restructuring of all Debt, Finance and experience in maximizing the Asset Turnover ratio.
Candidates who comply with the role mentioned are requested to mail their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE MENTION YOUR CURRENT CTC, EXPECTED CTC, & NOTICE PERIOD WITHOUT FAIL.
Angel & Genie