- Leads a Management Team with responsibility for Financial Accounting & Controls and Customer Financial Services.
- Maintains alignment with related finance areas in order to secure goal achievement, and compliance of all processes with specific Company requirements, fiscal regulations, and local & US GAAP.
- Provides leadership to the Finance Team, providing clear expectations as to local business goals, priorities, ethics & risks.
- Gains Team commitment to the achievement of the required results using effective processes & tools (MBO’s, PR’s, competency based recruitment & development etc) as a framework for achieving optimum people performance.
- Secures appropriate resources to enable the Team to consistently deliver creative, realistic & legal solutions/services that support the evolving business needs.
- Ensures the Management Team optimise the performance of their own employees through effective utilisation of the approved performance management methods/processes.
- Provides effective management of Customer Financial Services for India, ensuring the Management Team focus on the Customer Experience whilst delivering flexible & effective Customer related financial solutions & transactions (customer invoicing, invoice adjustments, credit & collections etc).
- Contributes to the development & implementation of effective C.F.S. initiatives that incorporate local operational & regulatory requirements whilst supporting the broader business goals.
- Aligns with the Senior Management Team to ensure correct understanding of goals/requirements.
- Leads the development and/or implementation of effective processes, procedures & controls to ensure accurate & on time recording, processing and statutory and fiscal reporting of all financial information for India (VAT, Payroll, Expenses, local payments, scanning of invoices etc).
- Reviews & controls ongoing results in order to ensure the accuracy & integrity of financial data and compliance with country specific regulatory & fiscal requirements, US GAAP & SOX.
- Leads the development and implementation of legal and workable solutions to complex tax related issues (corporate tax, VAT etc).
- Provides advice/support on the resolution of particularly complex or high impacting issues.
- Develops, recommends and/or implements effective control mechanisms for all finance related processes within India, in order to minimise financial risk & identify control weaknesses.
- Ensures the Management Team controls & reports ongoing compliance of key operations (duty & taxes, customs penalties, Sales commission schemes, pricing etc).
- Identifies & addresses any potential or actual control gaps with relevant areas.
Candidate Profile-CA with 10 to 15 years of experience.
Please send your profile to email@example.com