Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Accountant
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is one of India's largest and most premier conglomerates. With over 15000 employees, the group has multiple leading businesses in various industries. One of the conglomerate's business employs over 1500 employees and is present in 20+ locations, with annual turnover of over USD 1 billion. With further growth plans set in place, the company is looking for a General Manager Accounts.
Job Description - Reporting to the CFO and handling a team of 5 direct reports, your primary responsibilities will be as outlined below:
- Strategize and implement various processes and financial controls required for accounts
- Ensure compliance and deadlines are adhered to
- Overall handling of the tax assessments
- Finalization and consolidation of accounts
- Monitor the SAP implementation
- MIS and budgeting activities along with costing and systems management
The Successful Candidate -
- You must be qualified CA with at least 15 years of post qualification experience.
- Candidates from the service/airline sector would be preferred.
- You must have excellent communication skills having led teams in your prior experiences.
- Strong SAP implementation background will be an advantage.
What's on Offer - You will work along side the senior management of a fast growing business vertical of an established Indian conglomerate.
To Apply - http://www.michaelpage.co.IN/controller?event=JOB_APPLY_EXT&ref=I31430&source=ONL_IIMJOBS