Position: Associate AVP (Agriculture Fundamental Analyst)
Experience: 3-5 years
3-5 years industry experience (agricultural industry) or experience in a commodity focussed trading house would be preferred
- Develop a view on the key markets and key products-corn, wheat, edible oils, sugar, cocoa, coffee etc.
- Identify and monitor the key drivers of the agricultural industry and the underlying products
- Development of proprietary models such as demand-supply model on a global basis to form and substantiate a point of view.
- Come out with trading strategies in the short term (prompt basis) and in the long term basis and work closely with the traders
- Develop a network of contacts and information sources for the underlying products, to get an early view of major supply constraints or big demand upticks
- Develop a knowledge base/expertise in agricultural products to be in a position to help structuring/origination and cross products
The business is operationally intensive and requires an individual who is numerate, organized and with very good attention to detail.
- Strong academic background from a top tier mathematics or engineering school
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Research capability with an ability to draw conclusions across different pieces of related analysis
- Some knowledge of agri-markets would be desirable but not a prerequisite.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Individual with a commitment & motivation for self development and growth
- Desire to work in a fast paced, challenging environment
- Superior analytical aptitude, problem solving abilities
Kindly send your updated CV to Akshata at email@example.com with subject “Associate AVP (Agriculture Fundamental Analyst)”