Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Investment Management
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - One of India's largest and most active equity fund focused on infrastructure managing a corpus of over USD 500 million.With a variety of investment products in the pipeline,it aims to become a leading player in the mutual fund space.
Job Description - Reporting directly to the CIO, you will be managing over USD 500 million of AUM along with four senior fund managers. Additionally, you will be :
- Deploying long-only strategy, with the key challenge being in identifying the right stocks in line with the investment philosophy of the fund
- Meeting domestic clients along with the senior management in order to raise funds.
The Successful Candidate -
- You will have an MBA from a Tier 1 Institute and 4-7 years of relevant experience of investing in listed equities across various sectors out of which the most recent 2-3 years being in portfolio management roles with funds having AUM over 100 million.
- You will possess strong knowledge of fundamental research in the listed equities space and of portfolio building strategies.
- Being a fast-growing fund, we are looking for individuals who will work with the entire team synergistically and take on more responsibilities in line with the growth of the fund's AUM.
What's on Offer - Market leading compensation + performance driven bonus
To Apply - Click here to apply