Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is a Leading MNC Bank with its finance COE based out Gurgaon.
Job Description - Reporting into Manager, your key responsibilities would include:
- Accounting for funding structures
- Calculate management gross-up income on funding deals
- Provide decision support for new funding deals
- Funding remittances between the business groups and central business units
- Transfer Pricing accounting for the Group
- Central hedge accounting
- Prepare standard management reports
- Involvement in migration of any additional finance responsibilities
The Successful Candidate - CA/CPA with atleast 5 years post qual experience. You must have atleast 3+ years of relevant fund accounting/admin experience.
What's on Offer - Excellent exposure to senior management.
To Apply - Click here to apply