Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Funds Administration
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is one of the leading Private Equity Players within Emerging markets with US$4.6 bn funds under management. They are looking to expand their business in Delhi/NCR and hence are looking for an experienced Fund Administrator.
Job Description -
- Reporting into Senior Manager, your key responsibility would be to aid the deal team in funding deals for different sectors and markets that the fund invests in.
- Critical to the role would be your interaction with banks in order to move funds across geographies and into target investee companies.
- You would additionally be carrying out end-to-end accounting for the funds and monitoring their performances.
- Since you would be part of a lean structure, you would be involved in preparing quarterly investor reports with analysis of key movements in valuation of the portfolio.
- Any ad hoc requests such as implementation of a new system or other initiatives would also be a part of your activity.
The Successful Candidate -
- The Successful candidate would be a Qualified CA with 6 months - 2 years of post qualification experience within Fund Accounting/Administration within a Private Equity firm.
- Experience within FP&A/Statutory audit will also be considered.
What's on Offer - Excellent growth opportunity in a leading PE firm
To Apply - Click here to apply