Job Title - Senior Manager - Fraud Investigation and Control Unit
Department - Internal Audit
Location - Gurgaon
The position is accountable for planning, organizing, and managing Fraud Risk Management (FRM) activities – Preventive, Detective, and Corrective, within the ambit of Internal Audit framework for Max New York Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
Nature of Work
- Leading and overseeing the Fraud Investigations and ensuring timely investigation completion and report issuance to the stakeholders.
- Providing direction and development of team members to ensure plan completion.
- Developing, implementing, and continuously evaluating the Centralized Fraud Risk Monitoring (CFRM) program.
- Conducting Fraud Risk Assessments (FRAs) at process level for critical processes of the organization on an ongoing basis.
- Developing and updating the Fraud Risk Register for all the fraud risks identified through Fraud Risk Assessments and ensuring that these are incorporated in the audit plans of audits conducted by Internal Audit team.
- Conducting fraud training and awareness programs at the entity level.
- Leading and managing team members.
- Working closely with Head-Internal Audit in various External Audits including Corporate Audit and Regulatory Audits.
- MBA/CFE/CIA/CA with 5-7 years work experience in Fraud Control or Internal Audit, preferably in life insurance or financial services industry.
- Strong communication (oral and written), interpersonal, and influencing skills.
- Strong report-writing, presentation, numerical, and analytical skills.
Responses to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Max New York Life Insurance Co. Ltd