Employer - Big 4 Consulting Firm
Location - Hyderabad, Bangalore & Bangalore
Profile & Position - Manager- Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services
Qualification - Chartered Accountant / Certified Internal Auditor / Masters in Business Administration / Certified Fraud Examiner / LLB
Experience - 6-10 years of post—qualification experience in Risk Advisory, Forensic Audits and allied areas. Experience with any of the Big 4 firms and / or large Corporate Internal Audit teams will be preferred
The incumbent will lead client engagements related to financial fraud investigations (for e.g.: asset tracing, money laundering, suspected violation of ethics, regulatory investigations & open-source intelligence), FCPA (Foreign corrupt practices Act) compliance reviews, fraud risk assessment, dispute resolution support including assistance in matters pertaining to financial issues like business interruption, etc.. Strong leadership abilities, inter-personal skills, business development skills and good acumen of client business are essential.
Your client responsibilities:
- Client Management - Lead role in execution of client service and to start serving as a Trusted Business Advisor.
- Leads and coordinates the planning and management of assignments, with guidance from the Partner. Managing engagement economics and Operational efficiency.
- Managing risk and independence issues on client engagements.
- Understand business & industry issues / trends. Identify areas requiring improvement in the client’s business processes to enable preparation of recommendations.
- Demonstrate an application and solution-based approach to the problem solving technique. The same can be utilized for research on delivery of solutions.
- Review of working papers and client folders. Suggest ideas on improving engagement productivity and identify opportunities for improving client service.
- Networking & Marketing - Generate additional work from existing clients and support in selling new client proposals. Start building networks across the firm – locally & internationally.
Please reply at firstname.lastname@example.org with below details:
Post Qual Exp
Applying for- Hyd / BLR / Chennai