Manager – Fraud / Capital Markets Analytics – (7- 10 Yrs)
Immediate requirement for the positions in Financial Analytics –Managerial level for a leading Consulting company at Bangalore / Gurgaon with experience in Fraud Analytics / Capital Markets Analytics.
Education: Preferably M.SC (Statistics / Economics) or MBA with a good understanding of advanced statistical techniques used in analytics & Good Communication skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
A team handling and client facing role with following responsibilities:
* Handling delivery of Analytical projects - Fraud Analytics, Capital Markets Analytics etc.
* Responsible for Modeling & Multi-Dimensional Analysis.
* Most of these engagements would demand use of advanced analytics techniques like Data Mining, Modeling, Hypothesis Testing
* Statistically Determine Optimum Level/ Best Alternative
* Partner with Marketing ,Finance & IT to understand business problems and marketing strategies & to implement models and tests
* Good to have skills: Preferred SAS, SPSS and Exposure to Financial Services
Interested candidates can apply to email@example.com or call at 011- 46140024/ 011-46140048.