Position Title - Vice President – Internal Consulting
Function - Forensic
Specialization - Fraud & Investigation
Location - Mumbai
Reporting - Director, Internal Consulting
Reportees - 5 – 7
Qualification - CA/ CPA/ ACCA/ MBA Finance from Premium B-Schools
Experience - 8 to 10 years
Preference - Candidates from Big 4 consulting firms.
- A strong complete Personality.
- Strong Presentation & Communication skills.
- Good Analytical skills
- Ability to manage numerous deliverables in a timely & effective manner.
- An eye for details
- Creative, confident, professional with high levels of drive, ambition & enthusiasm.
An international bank with a presence in more than 60 countries. They are into Commercial banking, Investment banking, Wealth management, Asset management and Broking.
- Advise on implementing & monitoring compliance risk management processes.
- Advise on identifying risk to mitigate exposure as well as loss, both monetary and reputational.
- Advise on regulatory change, interpretation of circulars from regulators, compliance returns/ reports.
- Advise on identification of transactions which are suspicious involving money laundering.
- Advise on breaches, errors & losses
- Advise on process to prevent anti - money laundering.
- Advise on queries from police, regulators and injunctions from law firms.
Respond to - email@example.com
Visit us at