FMCG/F&B - Sales/BD (5-8 yrs)
BDM – GHANA
- To develop & manage an effective channel sales network, for the import and distribution of carbonated soft-drinks in the Ghana market.
- Develop and manage an effective sales & marketing strategy to ensure attainment of budget
- Maintaining relationships with existing distributors & channel partners.
- Identifying new distributors and channel partners for growth pan Ghana.
- Handling a team of sales supervisor/ sales reps. that follow a daily route plan, to ensure product availability and to service channel partners & key accounts.
- Ensuring optimum supply chain management (planning imports and handling all import related issues).
- Designing and implementing ATL/BTL activities to create brand awareness.
- Managing warehouse operations.
- Preparing monthly MIS.
- To act as the chief representative of the company in Ghana and handle all administrative & statutory aspects of the business.
- To ensure that the company is renowned for its efficiency and high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Must Be a Post-Graduate with a degree/diploma in marketing.
- Must have worked in a sales and marketing function in the FMCG industry (preferably beverage), with at least 5-8 years of full-time work experience and knowledge of channel sales.
- Must be willing to travel extensively throughout Ghana to develop new markets and support/maintain existing relationships.
- Prior work experience in the African continent in FMCG (preferably beverage) industry.
- Basic knowledge of international trade processes, documentation and finance.
Must have excellent command over written and spoken English.
Additional Knowledge ( Computer )
Must have good working knowledge of the internet, MS Office, Excel & Power point.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.