Role: BRANCH MANAGER
Geography: Rest of Maharashtra (excluding Mumbai area)
This position is responsible for achievement of Distribution, displays & Sales objectives (Primary & Re-distribution) through effective management of sales officers /other selling & distribution resources within the values & parameters set by the company for the Rest of Maharashtra region for a leading FMCD multinational.
DIRECT REPORTS - Directly Supervises 8 SOs
POSITION REPORTS TO - Regional Manager - West
- 5-7 yrs work experience in sales with a record of over delivering on targets consistently.
- Candidates with MBA qualification will be preferred
- Incumbent should be focused and interested in career in sales
- Conversant with local language / trade practices
- Experience in leading FMCD/FMCG companies
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Manages the sales function in the assigned area in order to maximize sales, volumes and revenues and to ensure the right organization and structure is in place for delivering the objectives.
- Defines and executes the commercial and distribution strategy in conjunction with marketing and SO management.
- Manages the distribution- and channel mix according to the agreed criteria.
- Responsible for creating and implementing the sales plan, including forecast and AOP, monitoring the sales effort and performance against budget and to take corrective actions, in order to contribute to overall business plan.
- Deliver operational excellence in terms of rolling sales forecast, commercial discipline by ensuring timely submission of claims and ensuring processing.
- Target Deployment, Account planning and Receivables management
- Managing and developing the team of Sales & Service Executives
- Primary Sales & redistribution
- Strengthening the distribution network & infrastructure of stockists, C&FA’s to increase the width and depth of availability of all Company’s products including new sales channels.
- Execution & monitoring market inputs
- Effective management of Sales Officers for motivation , training & development & productivity enhancement
- Demonstrate company values, ethics & pride through exemplary behavior.
- Ensure availability of stocks at optimum level with stockiest / C&F warehouse in his territory
Interested individuals may forward their updated CV to Sneha.firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly also furnish the following details along with your CV :- Your present location, Current CTC, Notice period.