Fixed Income Pricing
- Function as Subject matter expert (SME) for fixed income pricing
- Managing the team of 5-7 people
- To conduct research & analysis on fixed income securities including corporate bonds, mortgages, options and futures.
- Responsible for analysing and monitoring price changes and current market conditions.
- Understand client objectives and Importance of work assigned
- Must be detail orientated, possess initiative and work well under pressure
- Build relationship with all business stake holders and exceed their expectations
Knowledge / Experience required:
- Have hands-on in to fixed income data and pricing process
- Good communication skill (both verbal and written)
- Experience in US fixed income securities and capital markets
- Demonstrated People management skills
- Candidate must be able to work multiple shifts at different times throughout the year. The role typically starts at 5 AM IST from Tuesday to Saturday and finishes 2 AM IST, but may change later due to the demands of the role.
- Willing to learn new
- Good understanding of Bloomberg, Reuters and other global data vendors
Kindly send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org