The opening is with a leading Research Group for their office in Gurgaon.
- Research Analyst - financial research
MBA with 1-2 yrs of experience
- Sr Research analyst- Financial Research
MBA with 3-4 yrs of experience
Job Description :
Research Analysts conduct financial and business research to support clients and contribute to internal knowledge building efforts.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Assist the research delivery team members in conducting financial analysis, sector analysis, business valuations , relative valuations, LBOs, merger consequence analysis and business combinations.
- Final outputs typically include in-depth qualitative and quantitative company and industry reports, financial models, quarterly earnings updates, material events .
- Follow and craft on his/her own, effective search strategies and gather relevant information and data leveraging a broad set of resources.
- Utilize both secondary and primary research sources and techniques.
- Communicate research results through the creation of structured end-products.
- Complete and/or work as part of teams to perform ad hoc research, knowledge building and business development projects as necessary.
- To perform this role successfully, an individual must be inquisitive and have superior problem-solving, analytical and quantitative and financial analysis skills.
- It is essential that the candidate have an established track record of creatively retrieving and analyzing complex business information as well as an ability to synthesize information from diverse sources and present findings in a clear and concise fashion.
Key skill set includes -
- Knowledge of financial modelling and valuation techniques
- Prior experience in report writing and/ or financial reporting
- Good understanding of latest financial market developments
- Strong analytical skills
- Passion for numbers
- Eye for detail
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
If Interested kindly share your resume at email@example.com
Please mention your current and expected CTC as well.
Vidya.Venkat | Head -Talent Acquisition and Group Operations |
TopGear Consultants Pvt Ltd has been awarded an NSIC-CRISIL rating of SE 3B