Some of the key responsibilties includes :
1) Understand all G/L functionality and dataflow for the G/L process
2) Pre month end activities
3) Month end data integrity, adjustments, validation errors and submission of financial data in Reporting System
4) Monthly / Quarterly reporting as per US GAAP – US Reg Reporting, Corp reporting
Pre-month end activities, month end validations, data integrity, preparing & posting of adjustments in general ledger, submission of data in Financial Reporting System and Financial/ US Regulatory Reporting. Other expectations, which are also job requirements, include being a team player and problem solver. Solid customer service and proactive communication skills are also required in order to interact with customers and multiple levels of management. Other requirements include proficiency in Excel, as well as an understanding of basic/ advanced accounting principles
Skills Required :
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience with financial accounting, reporting, budgeting, financial systems.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction
- Experience in IFRS/ US regulatory system,US regulatory reporting,G/L processing,journal entries.
Please post your resumes to email@example.com