Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Reporting, Planning & Analysis
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is a Leading MNC bank with their Finance COE based out of Gurgaon. They are extensively expanding PAN India and therefore are currently looking for a few managers to take on their new transitions within Financial Reporting and Analysis.
Job Description - Reporting into the AVP and managing a team of qualified professionals, your key responsibilities would include:
- Performing offshore responsibilities of financial reporting including preparation of P&L, BS, Trial Balance and other schedules as per IFRS.
- Meeting with regulatory reporting requirements with the authority.
- Providing effective commentary with business drivers and analyse business performance.
- Identifying opportunities for development and drive changes.
- Ensuring response to quarries from senior management and auditors.
- Co-ordinating and working closely with different regional finance teams.
The Successful Candidate - CA/CPA/MBA with 6 years minimum post qualification years of experience. You must have good experience within accounting and reporting, financial analysis. Exposure to IFRS or USG would be required. since it would be a global role, you should be open to traveling for transitions and should be open to shifts.
What's on Offer - Team Management role with excellent global exposure
To Apply - Click here to apply