Senior Manager - Financial Reporting/Accounting
Delhi NCR | Permanent
To be a part of a rapidly growing set up
Visibility across levels
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Insurance and Re Insurance listed company having offices in more than 18 countries. They are looking to expand their operations globally as well as establish their operations in India.
Providing support to the local Country Manager / Regional CFO and managing a team of atleast 10 qualified professionals, your key responsibilities would include:
- Preparing and reviewing the variance analysis of P&L and Balance Sheet accounts and preparing commentaries on quarterly basis.
- Financial Accounting/ Reporting and consolidation of reports.
- Preparation and Submission of FX Analysis.
- Cash Flow Consolidation.
- Taking ownership of activities in the internal reporting.
- Stakeholder management insurance/reinsurance
The Successful Applicant
- The Successful Candidate would be CA with atleast 7 years post qualification experience.
- You should have excellent Accounting knowledge of P&L and B/S.
- Management Reporting and FP&A knowledge would be preferred.
- Ideally you will be from an Insurance background.
What's On Offer
Attractive Salary and Excellent stakeholder Management
Apply for this job