Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Investment Banking
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is one of the largest financial institutions in the world and has a strong track record of success. They exist in more than 250 international locations and 40+ countries. They are expanding strategically in the APAC region and are looking to bring in more talent to support their operations in Mumbai.
Job Description - You would report to the Asia Center of Excellence lead and manage a team of 10 analysts to extract data, prepare accounting entries/reports, analyze variances and summarize findings. Your other responsibilities will include:
- Performance measurement of businesses in ASIA including analysing, investigating and explaining key movements and trends in major P&L lines to senior management.
- Assisting in analysis and preparing of materials for regional CEOs for their monthly regional Business Review across all businesses with seniors.
- Supporting ASIA country level senior management with monthly financial processes as well ad-hoc projects focused on country specific strategies.
- Assisting in coordination and production of materials for Monthly /Quarterly ASIA reports with the Global CFO.
- Working with the wider team supervisor in a number of ad-hoc projects & presentations.
The Successful Candidate - You are an MBA from a leading business school, specializing in Accounting/Finance.You would be preferred if you have a professional certification (either CPA or CA). You have at least 7 to 10 years experience in a planning and supervisory function and have managed a team of analysts in the past. You have exceptional analytical skills, ability to work independently and handle multiple projects under time pressure. Your knowledge of business environment and refined verbal/written communication skills will help you build strong interpersonal relations with senior stakeholders and team alike.
What's on Offer - This is a unique and rare senior-level opportunity working in a firm that prides itself on its flat structure, its innovative approach with business growth and development, and its continued commitment to growth and constant change for the better. High calibre candidates will be given a market leading remuneration.
To Apply - Click here to apply