Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a European based Pharmaceutical Major with over 120 offices spanning across 20 countries. It ventured into India a few years back and has witnessed tremendous growth in its India Operations. To expand its foothold in India, it is looking for an FP&A Manager to head its planning and control division.
Job Description - Reporting to the FP&A Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Charting out short term financial plans for the India business division
- Managing detailed business reporting process and segment performance for India Business
- Collaborating with business partners for identifying business opportunities and evaluating feasibility
- Performing investment analysis and due diligence for expasion plans
The Successful Candidate - You are a Certified Chartered Accountant with a post qualification experience of 6 to 9 years in the pharmaceutical/ manufacturing/ infrastructure industry. You possess excellent analytical, communication and inter personal skills. You are a self starter and have led teams in the past.
What's on Offer - Exposure to MNC work culture with fast paced career growth
- Market leading compensation package
To Apply - Click here to apply