Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a leading global pharmaceutical & healthcare, with operations across 50+ countries, they have been a market leader across Asia Pacific. Their business in India has grown significantly in the past few years with a strong working culture and a unique pipeline of products they are a highly rewarding business to work for. They have a newly created role as a Manager - Financial Planning and Analysis based in Worli
Job Description - You would be reporting to the senior manager finance and would be leading a sales team under the consumer products vertical. You provide financial leadership to the teams across across India and a brief summary of your responsibilities would include:
- Preparation of Monthly P&L and monitoring of financial performance of respective Sales channel Supporting key accounts team in finalization of terms of trade with key accounts, monitoring implementation of the turn around time elements, measuring effectiveness of activation/schemes
- Supporting key accounts team in quarterly reconciliation of balances and claims sign-off process with key accounts
- Support canteen stores department team with introduction of new products, price revisions for existing products, understanding processes and identifying opportunities in simplifying the processes
- Facilitate International business team in identifying opportunities in each of the markets for to increase the P&L improvements
- Coordinate with the country managers on pricing, margins, duty structures, cost analysis, claims settlement & other related aspects
- Handling day to day requirements of key accounts sales channel team on financial related matters In addition, you would be involved in ad-hoc projects that would require your expertise and guidance.
The Successful Candidate - You are a Chartered accountant with 5 to 6 years experience in working with a leading Pharmaceutical or FMCG business.You have had strong exposure to sales finance management, revenue management, trade and supply chain management. You are required to take full ownership and accountability for your work and act as a true-business partner. You must have strong knowledge of excel skills and the ability to motivate and drive business. Ideally you are working with a business in Worli.
What's on Offer - You will be working in an established & Global MNC in a role that is PAN India. The business encourages creative thinking and the ability to drive change. You will be rewarded with an attractive compensation and the opportunity to earn a hefty bonus. You will work in a unique and interesting environment where personal and team development & growth is the key driver.
To Apply - Click here to apply