Urgent Opening for Sr. Manager Finance & Accounts (CA) – with leading IT software R&D Company based at Noida
1. Designing and implementing accounting systems for preparation of statutory books of accounts, reconciliation statements and financial statements consolidation.
2. Identifying & implementing financial improvements & ensuring high standard of financial accounts.
3.Ensuring timely filing of tax returns in compliance with various regulatory acts; coordinating in tax audits and VAT audits.
4. Compiling cost and performance reports, cost benefits analysis and cost reduction studies of various areas;
5. Dealing with Government Authorities / Regulatory Authorities (STPI Coordination) , maintaining statutory records and filing of Returns for/with Excise, Sales Tax, VAT, Income Tax and TDS
6. Formulating budgets and conducting variance analysis to identify & assess difference between projected & actual results and ensuring implementation of corrective actions.
7. Setting up systems for the preparation of MIS reports and other statements to provide feedback to top management on financial performance viz., fund management, credit control, profitability, etc.
8. Efficiently handled responsibilities for designing of Accounts structure Project Accounting & MIS Reporting. Of a startup venture
9. Ensuring all statutory and legal compliance
10. Attained Success in initiating and completing to satisfactory level various linking projects involving professionals of other arena through effective communication strategies & processes
11. Did Capital Budgeting and reporting on projects expenditure and completion status to overseas reporting office
The candidate must have
1. atleast 8 Yrs of Post Qualified Experience
2. 60% all through academically (Except CA)
3. Knowledge of STPI co-ordination
4. Working Knowledge on SAP
Interested candidates kindly share your profile and contact details at email@example.com