Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis
Mumbai | Permanent
Crucial role in Business Partnering with cross functional teams
Fast paced career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a U.K based Infrastructure company listed on the London Stock Exchange having 120 offices across 25 countries. They specialize in non-residential development. Having a strong foothold in India, they are now looking for a FP&A Manager for their Mumbai office.
Reporting to the Head FP&A, your key responsibilities will encompass:
- Budgeting and forecasting for the company's annual operations
- Regular submission of risk and opportunity statements to APAC
- Submission of monthly projected P&L and Cash Flow statements
- Working with Sales and marketing teams on managing gross margin figures, global minimum prices of key brands, non financial KPI’s
- Preparation of outlook statement at the end of the year for preparation of next year’s AOP
The Successful Applicant
- You are a Chartered Accountant with over 6 years of relevant industry experience.
- You have previously managed FP&A for a multi-national and are self-driven.
- You have exceptional inter-personal skills and have managed a team of competent professionals in the past.
- Any international experience is an added advantage.
What's On Offer
Work closely with top management
Highly competitive salary
Apply for this job
The reference number of this job is I29310. Please apply online using the link below