Company - Leading Investment Bank
Exp - 3 + years into FP&A, MIS and Budgeting, Forecasting
Academics - IIT/MBA,CA(Top Tier Institute)
Please send your CV's if it matches your work experience and all the requirements
The Corporate Finance (CF) dedicated GMC business Intelligence resource will be a key part of the CF COO community, responsible for the creation, ownership and integrity of key management information across all aspects of the CF products and regions.
We are looking to recruit a person to play an important role for the CF COO team with direct face off against the CF Business Management community. The individual will be responsible for preparing analysis, models, reports, presentations in the identified areas of focus for the person.
The role will also involve regular interaction with rest of the Business Intelligence offshore team responsible for reporting and analysis on the financial and non financial processes.
The successful candidate should have experience in financial analysis and financial systems, experience in managing and developing individuals / teams and be able to present to senior management.
Given the global nature of the business and offshore environment of the team, short travel may be expected for periods in excess of 1 week.
- Key point of contact for the deal closing process for Corporate Finance in the US and UK. Liaising directly with Bankers to ensure all recoverable expenses have been captured
- Responsible for ensuring deal expense write-off’s have appropriate Management sign off and standards and consistency are kept in expense billing
- Monthly MI Reporting centered on recoverable expense analysis
- Review of monthly UK Travel reallocation to ensure Travel has been correctly allocated to the appropriate deals or clients
- Monthly review of the expense base identifying costs that have not been correctly allocated to deals or clients and liaising with the Business for reallocations
- Adhoc requests from the Business on the expense base
- Lead role in the design, creation and rollout of individual Banker cost MI reports to Product COO’s and Central Management
- Support the BM’s in ad hoc CF projects / initiatives
- Act as a resource to facilitate complex problem solving and issue resolution
- Function as a motivational force within the team
- Strong English skills required. Ability to communicate clearly with regional and global business managers (both verbal and written communication)
- Post Graduate degree, preferably in Finance or Business Administration
- Experience of working in KPI-driven, performance-metric focussed, timeliness and quality focussed
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving skills, detail orientation, service commitment, solid organizational & interpersonal skills
- Logical and structured thinking, Intellectual curiosity and ambition
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment, prioritizes multiple tasks, and meets strict deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, strong Excel (data manipulation, analysis, modeling); PowerPoint; Access a plus
Please share your profiles on email@example.com