RELOCATION / OR ANY OTHER EXPENSE WILL NOT BE BORNE BY THE CLIENT
We are looking for Senior Analyst – Financial Modelling and Research for world's leading service and outsourcing UK Based company based at Gurgaon.
Our Client is a major player in a fast expanding public services and outsourcing market. Our Client operates in Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and North America. Over 30% of its turnover comes from outside the UK, and the range of our activities varies from region to region. More than 70,000 employees deliver mission-critical services to government and private clients in over 30 countries.
They provide a hallmark of the services in IT & BPO outsourcing, local government, home affairs, defense, science, nuclear, health, education, welfare to work and to the private sector.
Relocation Expenses involved will not be borne by the client.
CTC - 10 L
Experience - At least 2-5 years of financial modeling experience
Qualification - CA / MBA (Finance)/CFA from a reputed institute
The incumbent will be part of Our client’s in house Financial Modeling and Research (FMR) team. FMR team provides support in various financial modeling and research activities . The team works on complex and intensive projects primarily relating to M&A, Bid / Commercial Support, Investor Relations. The team provides end to end comprehensive support on building financial models (both M&A and Bid models), financial due diligence, supporting Investor Relations team etc.
Candidate will be responsible for building / auditing financial models. The financial models are quite detailed and prepared in response to govt. tenders / M&A/ Corporate Strategy & Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting.
Job Responsibilities / Skill Set :
1. Prepare and own financial models
2. Audit / Review financial models prepared by others.
3. The person should have worked on complex company forecast and valuation models. Experience in preparing cost models for bidding in response to govt. tenders will be an added advantage.
4. Should have excellent spreadsheet modelling skills, with good analytical skills and an ability to solve problems. Should enjoy working in a challenging and professional environment.
5. Knowledge of building advanced Macros in Excel is necessary
6. Should have excellent communication skills with experience / ability of interacting with people in different geographies and service delivery remotely.
- At least 3 to 4 years of financial modeling experience. The person should have worked on complex company forecast and valuation models. Experience in preparing cost models for bidding in response to govt. tenders will be an added advantage.
- Should have excellent spreadsheet modeling skills, with good analytical skills and an ability to solve problems. Should enjoy working in a challenging and professional environment.
- Knowledge of building advanced Macros in Excel is necessary
- Should have excellent communication skills with experience / ability of interacting with people in different geographies and service delivery remotely.
- Well developed interpersonal skills with a clear ability to secure the respect of senior
- Works in a structured and methodical manner with a focus on timely delivery and ownership of responsibilities
- Continually seeks improved and more efficient methods of working
- Pro-active self starter
- Good team player
- Works well in a pressured environment
- Must have a flexible approach and an ability to develop the role as our client continues to grow and present new opportunities.
- Should be willing to travel abroad if required
If a Fitment and Interested, Kindly mail profiles at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the above profile suits you, please forward your updated resume alongwith :
Total Exp :
Current Team Span :
Exp in Financial Modelling (If yes, Please specify Yrs) :
Ed Qualification & College :
Current Company :
Current Desgn :
Current Location :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :