Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a global telecoms company with presence in over 20 countries across the globe. They have a track record of providing excellent service to their clients and customers. They provide an good working environment and career progression opportunities. Comapny's tremendous growth has seen the need arise for a Financial Controller based out of their corporate office at mumbai.
Job Description - The role is reporting to the Finance Director and includes responsibilities like :
- Responsible for the financial and management accounting of the business.
- Analyse performance and provide commercial support to manufacturing operations, sales and marketing and so forth.
- Influence business strategy through developing and overseeing value-added activities.
- Preparation of statutory accounts including ASX reporting, company secretarial and audit responsibilities.
- Management of accounting staff appointment and control.
- Set up of administration and accounting systems and staffing requirements.
- Administer superannuation fund, FBT and oversee payment of payroll tax payments.
- Management of company's capital expenditure proposals and budgets.
The Successful Candidate - You are a CA with 7+ years of post qualification experience. Experience in costing, taxation, audit and finance & accounts. You should have excellent communication skills and a dynamic personality.
What's on Offer - Along with an attractive salary package an opportunity to be in a leadership role with a rapidly growing business.
To Apply - Click here to apply