Qualifications: Should be CA with MBA from premier schools
- Manages the financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting processes and prepares financial analyses of operations for use by management.
- Responsible for the leadership of the accounting team, the maintenance of records, and the preparation of financial reports.
- Development and analysis of accounting information in order to appraise operating results in terms of profitability, performance against budget, and other matters bearing on the operating effectiveness of the organization.
- Manage and develop the accounting department personnel (A/R, A/P), including hiring of staff to support a rapidly expanding business.
- Maintains the company's system of accounts and keeps books and records on all company transactions, assets, liabilities and equity accounts.
- Coordinates and directs the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts, institutes and maintains other planning and control procedures, and analyzes and reports variances. Confers with management to coordinate planning.
- Is responsible for tax planning and compliance.
- Implements processes and policies to improve working capital position, including a focus on vendor terms and cash collections.
- Manages day to day treasury duties, including daily cash management, short term borrowing and investing and other treasury duties as appropriate.
- Responsible for establishing and monitoring effective financial controls for the organization.
- All other tasks and duties as assigned.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Should have 5yrs+ exp in similar capacity and MBA from a premier b-school, preferably a CA + MBA
- Retail experience is must, working with SAP or other ERP is a plus.
Interested professionals please send me your updated profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
NovoTree Minds Consutling Pvt. Ltd.
# 26, 2nd Floor, SNS Plaza, Kumarakrupa Road, Shivananda Circle, Bangalore - 560001
Cell: 98806 66341 | 99002 22383