We are looking for Financial Controller with one of our leading NBFC client based out of Mumbai.
- Who have previously worked in a sole contributor role and be comfortable in dealing with end to end financial accounting
- Ensure that the business is in compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), applicable laws and regulations of India.
- Preparation or review of complex IFRS financial statement and complete understanding of IFRS.
- Ensure 100% compliance to laws, taxes, both direct and Indirect taxes as applicable to finance Industry.
- Complete understanding of RBI policy and guidelines as applicable to NBFC’s
- Management reporting & preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations & complex General Ledger
- Balance sheet MIS and analysis, Balance sheet reviews/audit and ownership of fixing the issues along with
- Establishing and enhancing processes and procedures relating to financial reporting
- Defines and executes on process improvement projects related to financial controllership
- Support all Finance, controllership and commercial activities including set up and design processes around
- Compliance and control
- Complete hands on experience of IGAAP and IFRS accounting
- Coordinating with Auditors and consultants for Annual and periodic audits both for IGAAP and IFRS
- Complete understanding of RBI regulatory frame work and their impact on the organization
- Providing direct control to the finance and accounts operations of the business
- Analyzing performance and providing commercial support within the organization
- Identifying efficiencies and streamline processes to work smarter & cost efficiently
Interested candidates may mail their resume to email@example.com