Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a leading manufacturing company in India. It has established a strong presence in the country over the last decade and has undertaken significant investments in the past few years as a part of their expansion strategy. With the kind of growth the organization has been making, they need to ensure an efficient financial governance. To meet its requirements the company is looking for a financial controller to drive their business from their head office located at Mumbai.
Job Description - Reporting to the GM finance your roles and responsibilities would be:
- Responsible for the financial and management accounting of the business.
- Analyse performance and provide commercial support to manufacturing operations, sales and marketing and so forth.
- Influence business strategy through developing and overseeing value-added.
- Coordinating with Auditors and consultants for Annual & periodic audits and other compliances.
- Assume control of areas such as vehicles and property leases, insurance, CAPEX, phones.
The Successful Candidate -
- You possess a CA qualification with a 8+ years of post qualification experience.
- Experience in manufacturing/engineering industry is preferred.
- You have strong understanding of the regulatory requirements as well as being a proactive results orientated individual with excellent communication skills.
What's on Offer - Along with an excellent salary package it is an opportunity to develop your career and bring it to the next level while enjoying an exciting work environment.
To Apply - Click here to apply